As a member of the BusinessDecisionMakers.com Panel, you will periodically receive invitations to participate in high-quality paid research studies. These studies, specifically for professionals, may be in the form of online surveys, one-on-one telephone interviews, online focus groups, in-person focus groups and much more. You may even be asked to test and provide feedback on prototype products before they’re available in market. Below are some general things to keep in mind to help you maximize the value of your BusinessDecisionMakers.com membership:
- Your Professional Profile: Once you join the BusinessDecisionMakers.com Panel, you will be presented with two brief profiles that you will need to fill out completely: Personal & Company/Employment. Filling out your profile completely and honestly ensures that you are invited to relevant research opportunities that you are likely to qualify for.
- Qualification Rates: Every research study has a target audience in mind and we strive to match you with studies for which you qualify. Often we will not know if you meet the specific requirements without asking several additional questions. These are known as “screener” questions and every online survey you take will have them. Sometimes the screener portion of the survey will last up to 5 minutes. We know it can be discouraging to spend 5 minutes taking a survey to find out you don’t qualify for it. Fortunately, the average qualification rate for online studies are nearly 50%, so if you don’t qualify for one study, the odds are you will qualify for the next.
- Invitations: Invitations to research opportunities will be delivered to your email inbox. We will include three important pieces of information in your invitations: Time requirement, compensation amount, and general qualification criteria. Participation is always at your convenience so these three pieces of information may help you decide if you want to participate and help you plan your valuable time.
- Compensation: Payment amounts vary by study. Usually, we offer $1 to $3 per minute for an online survey, depending on the specific details of the research. Earnings for one-on-one interviews or focus groups are higher. We pay you within three weeks of closing the research study. You will be able to track your earnings, past participation and open research opportunities in the BusinessDecisionMakers.com dashboard. Currently, rewards are available in the form of Amazon credits. Additional reward options will also be available soon.
- Time Commitment: The average length of our online research surveys is 15 – 20 minutes. Almost all surveys allow you to pause and begin again at a later time.
Our research clients primarily include Fortune 1000 companies. Below are examples of research studies BusinessDecisionMakers.com Panel members will be asked to participate in:
- New Product Concept Testing
- Product Proposition Feedback
- Prototype Evaluation
- Industry Magazine, Website, Association, and Other Media Sources Survey
- Industry Problem Identification Survey
- Focus Groups
- Online Security Survey